Challenge Rules

Monday, November 18, 2013

Challenge #23: Christmas--Not A Card


CHRISTMAS--NOT A CARD

If we receive at least 10 entries, the prize for this challenge will be a $5 Gift Certificate for SVG files from the Creative Pointe's ON LINE STORE.
You'll find over 150 SVG files/sets available for all your paper crafting projects.
If we have less than 10 entries, the winner will receive this SVG set  CHRISTMAS TREES.  Winner will be randomly chosen from all submissions.

One extra special entry will receive the"Creative Choice" button.

Ready for some inspiration? Let's take a look at what the Design Team created using SVG diecuts.


Cindy created this charger plate using one of her new charger files.  She says:  "Chargers seem to be THE thing this holiday season so I used the Reindeer Charger file to easily put this one together using vinyl.  Click over to my blog for the assembly details and a look at the other charger files available."  Cindy's blog:  The Creative Pointe

Carolyn created a hanging box using the Poinsettia file.  She says:  "The box and poinsettia were cut out using the Silhouette Cameo and the sentiment is print and cut.  The paper is Christmas wrapping paper that I 'ironed' to freezer paper and cut out.  Come on over to my blog for more details on how I created this."  Carolyn's blog:  Granny Ma's Creative Blog

Ruth created a cute scrapbook layout using the Gingerbread Set.  She says:  "Give me a challenge to create something for Christmas that's not a card and give me fun SVG cutting files (like the Gingerbread Set from The Creative Pointe) and you've got me creating a scrapbook layout with my little cuties from back when they were little(r) and cuter! I hope you enjoy and I hope you'll join in with this fun challenge!"  Ruth's blog:  

Shelissa created this sparkly, personalized ornament by altering the stocking from the Christmas Set Two.   She says:  "It’s that time of year when we shop for or create projects with the ones we love.  This ornament is one that you can get creative with and it’s for all ages. I used my Pazzles Inspiration die cutting machine to cut out the stocking and then decorated with copper embossing powder, a copper brad and gold twine."  Get all the details on Shelissa's blog:  Shelissa's Craft Studio

Carmen is getting herself organized with this awesome notebook.  She says:  "This challenge I made a list notebook for Christmas organization. Christmas is just around the corner and if you are like me I haven’t even begun to think about it.  I used Cindy’s Elf Trio file . It worked really well for this project.  It shows how busy I will be in the coming weeks.  Please see my blog for more information on how I put this organizer together."  Carmen's blog:  Carmen's Creations

Vicki created an ornament to hold memories.  She says:  "I was inspired by a Pinterest project for my design team project.  My grandmother's vintage sequins are at the heart of this shabby chic ornament.  Visit my blog to see how I used The Creative Pointe's "Joy Ornament" SVG file to create this precious Christmas keepsake."  Vicki's blog:  Paper Squirrel

 
Octavia created two lovely projects.  She says:  "I took the Christmas Set Two and made ornaments!  For the round ornament, I cut it four times, folded each one in half, and stuck them back to back for dimension. Finishing it off with some Stickles on each side. For the stocking, I cut the bottom layer once and the top layers twice (remember to flip one) so that it would be double sided. Finishing it off with some liquid applique` for the top of the stocking and tinted gel puffy paint for accent."  Octavia's blog:  T's Corner For Scrappin'

Tina created this super two page layout.  She says:  "I used the Christmas Set Two for this 2-page scrapbook layout. The set had a cute ornament and stocking that I used for the border along both pages. I used them to mimic decorating the tree with hanging along the glittery silver trim. I pulled out my trusty box of stashed Christmas papers to create the die-cuts. I found just the right green, red and a diagonal striped paper for the die-cuts. For more details and more pictures of the layout you’ll find them at my blog."  Tina's blog:  Tina's Scrap Corner

PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU ENTER THE CHALLENGE:
Please make sure that you follow our very simple rules to enter this challenge.  
You MUST use a SVG or similiar electronic cutting file in your project.  CRICUT CARTRIDGE ONLY ENTRIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE.  Please make sure that you mention somewhere in your post what part of your project was created with a cutting file.  Entries that do not fit this basic requirement will be deleted.
Please see "Challenge Rules" tab for more info...





No comments:

Post a Comment